Poster summary submissions are due April 8 for these thinking about presenting their work on the AOE Alan W. Cross Night of Scholarship on June 1 on the Friday Middle.
The Academy of Educators Alan W. Cross Night of Scholarship will happen on June 1 on the Friday Convention Middle. Dr. Ben Kinnear, MD, MEd, would be the occasion’s keynote speaker discussing competency-based medical training.
All present and making use of members are inspired to click on right here to register.
Annually, the AOE Night of Scholarship is an excellent time of fellowship and group. Through the occasion, the AOE offers the annual instructing awards and induct new members. The group additionally has a poster session celebrating academic improvements or academic analysis.
The AOE is asking members to think about submitting a medical training summary to be offered in poster format on the occasion. The summary could possibly be based mostly on a venture already offered or one that’s being ready to be used in some other academic venue.
Summary Submission Format
Summary submissions are restricted to 600 phrases not together with title, creator, institutional affiliations, and references.
The proposal should embrace the next:
- Title: Present an informative poster title
- Writer: Authors and establishments
- Function: What drawback or points have you ever recognized and addressed?
- Strategy/Strategies: What did you do?
- Outcomes/Outcomes: What did you discover?
- Dialogue: What did you uncover because of your effort?
- Significance: What implications do these classes maintain for now or the long run?
- References: Restrict to five
|Summary Overview Standards Criterion||Description|
|Subject of Significance||Subject is related and well timed|
|Strategy||The authors successfully clarify an method that solves the issue recognized|
|Interpretation||Outcomes or outcomes are offered in a transparent method; for analysis highlights, dialogue is grounded within the literature|
|Significance||The authors present proof that the findings have implications for now or the long run|
- Ship abstracts to [email protected] Please ship submissions by April 8.
- Wait to listen to from the AOE – the AOE will announce accepted abstracts on Could 8. Poster boards will probably be prepared within the assembly area. If doable, posters needs to be not more than 48″ extensive by 36″ tall – bigger posters can’t be accommodated.
- On June 1, posters needs to be organized between 5 and 5:15 p.m. The poster session will begin at 5:30 pm. Teammates will probably be obtainable to help presenters who aren’t obtainable to reach earlier than 5:15 p.m.