Ellie Psychological Well being has opened a location in Norman after native franchisee Ryan Dent determined he wished to “remodel the psychological well being tradition in Oklahoma.”
Dent, who’s in gross sales, mentioned he was seeking to begin a enterprise within the discipline and was drawn to Ellie Psychological Well being’s mission to alter the tradition and enhance the accessibility of psychological well being providers. His franchise location is at 1215 Crossroads Blvd, Suite 106.
“There’s a nice stigma surrounding psychological well being, and Ellie works to interrupt it,” he mentioned. “Once you stroll into an Ellie location, it would not really feel such as you’re strolling into a health care provider’s workplace — it feels such as you’ re strolling into a house. It is comforting and stress-free, giving our purchasers the power to open up in a secure atmosphere.”
Norman has a “excessive want” for psychological well being providers, mentioned Nicole Brown, scientific director on the Norman location, considered one of about 500 Ellie Psychological Well being franchise places.
“There are a number of inpatient amenities within the space, however there’s a lengthy ready record for outpatient amenities. It is essential to have fast and quick access to psychological well being care providers. In case you are caught on a ready record, particularly after inpatient therapy, it is easy to fall by the gaps and lose the progress you made,” mentioned Brown.
Brown mentioned she is constructing a staff of specialists on the Norman Ellie Psychological Well being location.
“Finally, I wish to develop a staff with a variety of specialties and therapy modalities,” she mentioned. “It is essential for me to fulfill individuals the place they’re at — no matter they’re dealing with, I would like Ellie to have the ability to assist. We plan to deal with a wide range of wants, together with trauma victims, household points, temper and character issues, and substance abuse, in addition to being an ally to the LGBTQ+ group.”
The offers: Dent opened Ellie Psychological Well being in 1,781 sq. toes of house leased at 1215 Crossroads Blvd., Suite 106, in a deal between Dent and property proprietor Touchstone Property Administration. Jim Haviland, with Windsor Realty Group, represented Dent, and Eric Fleske, with Fleske Holding Co. LLC, represented the owner.
NAI Sullivan Group reviews industrial actual property transactions
· Dolgencorp LLC leased 10,121 sq. toes of retail house from KRG Retailers at Moore LLC at 2320 S Interstate 35 Service Highway in Moore, for a pOpshelf location. David Hartnack and Sam Swanson, with NAI Sullivan Group, supplied brokerage providers to the tenants.
· Improvement Capital Networks LLC leased 2,285 sq. toes of workplace house at Lakepointe West, 4045 NW 64, Suite 405, from Lakepointe West LLC. Amanda Sullivan, with NAI Sullivan Group, dealt with the transaction.
· Vape World leased 2,210 sq. toes of retail house at 1841 Belle Isle Blvd. from KRG Belle Isle LLC, for a vape retailer. Samuel Dunham, with NAI Sullivan Group, represented the tenant.
· Automotive Finance Corp. leased 1,350 sq. toes of workplace house at 4300 Highline Blvd., Suite C200, from Metropolitan Workplace Park LLC. Sam Walter and Dirk Erdoes, with NAI Sullivan Group, represented the tenant.
· Fifteen 5 Gutter Options LLC leased 5,000 sq. toes of commercial house at 812 Overhead Drive from Laminin LLC, for firm headquarters and the operation of residential and industrial gutter clean-out, set up and restore providers. Amir Shams and Zac McQueen, with NAI Sullivan Group, dealt with the deal.
· BLKN Motors LLC leased 6,500 sq. toes of commercial house at 1225 NW 4, Suite B, from Linwood Improvement LLC for disassembling, packaging and distributing automotive components. Shams and McQueen supplied brokerage providers to each the owner and tenant.
· Neighborhood Bridges Inc. leased 4,320 sq. toes of workplace house at 4720 Richmond Sq. from Weston-Kyndal Properties LLC, for a psychological well being remedy clinic. Sullivan represented the tenant. Vicki Knotts, with Newmark Robinson Park, represented the owner.
· Growth City Creamery LLC leased 6,720 sq. toes of commercial house at 800 Overhead Drive from Laminin LLC, for its headquarters and manufacturing facility for ice cream merchandise for Growth City Creamery. Shams and McQueen represented the owner.